Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: The Office

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rebel05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Office

    Has anyone on here ever watched that stupid show "The Office"? OMG that has to be the most idiotic show on television right now. I have no idea how it is still on air. I would love to see NBC cancel it.
    "It's not bragging if you can back it up!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    You just have bad taste, the show is [censored] great.
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rebel05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    [ QUOTE ]
    You just have bad taste, the show is [censored] great.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Just what is so great about it? It is the stupidest show ever. I have tried several times to watch it, but it makes no sense. I mean what is it about?
    "It's not bragging if you can back it up!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    You should stop posting.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rebel05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    [ QUOTE ]
    You should stop posting.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sure.... I'll do that.... just as soon as hell freezes over.. I believe this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "It's not bragging if you can back it up!"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    and so far ALL your opinions have been negative. honestly have u said somethin positive about a subject. 62 post so far and all 62 have sucked


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    i totally agree. this guy is johnny raincloud. anyway, the office is a tremendous show.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Office

    Johnny Raincloud. haha.


    Or Debbie Downer.
    250px Racheldratchdebbie

    I personally love The Office. I have Season 1, and plan on getting Season 2.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •